September 7, 2016 at 7:25 am

As glorious as your tasting menu brunch was, this looks like exactly what I want to eat early in the day. Thank you for finding this, and thank you for adapting the recipe so that I could even make this before being fully caffinated.

September 7, 2016 at 1:21 pm

OMG CYNTHIA. As always, you have a way of making me want to RUN to the kitchen and make this ASAP (and go to The Tasting Kitchen!!!!!!!!! Omg.) Why do I not have more polenta in my life?? Questioning all my life decisions right now, and OBSESSED with this idea of oven-baked polenta. YUM.

PS. You are the cutest roly-poly mama-to-be!!!!!

September 7, 2016 at 1:31 pm

This is everything I want to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And lemme tell you about eating hard-cooked eggs when you’re preggy: it’s the pits! I remember I went to lunch with Alanna (The Bojon Gourmet) when I very first learned I was preggers, and we split a gorgeous salad at Plow in SF that’s topped with a poached egg. It was our first time meeting, and since I didn’t want to seem super “unfoodie” — and I wasn’t quite ready to divulge my yolk avoidance via knocked-upness, I just ate the damn thing. It was the first, last (read: ONLY) soft yolk I ate through the entire pregnancy, and it was worth every bite. And clearly, Lana is fine. (Well, as far as we know. She could still turn out strangely awkward or something later in life…) Anyway, gorgeous dish, my dear. But if it’s breaking your heart to hard-cook those yolks, no one would blame you for accidentally pulling it out of the oven a few mins early. 😉 Ok, last thing: that pic of you! Not roly OR poly — just gorgeous beyond belief!!

September 8, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Damn girl, I LOOOOOOOOVE the adorable photo of your roli-poli-ness with Bowl Number 2. You guys are so freaking cute! And this tomato polenta bake looks right up my alley. Comforting, hands off, delicious.

September 9, 2016 at 3:31 am

This recipe is probably the simplest rendition you could possibly find of the Tasting Kitchen’s version, but it preserves everything I loved from their creation..

September 14, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Love! I am entirely envious of your Tasting Kitchen experience and can only wait for the day when I get to try the whole menu. I love the description of excitement bordering on terror–SO accurate. And this polenta! Hands-off, no-touchie-made foods are my favs!

September 19, 2016 at 12:34 pm

I happened upon your blog via Twitter and so glad I did! This polenta eggs recipe looks both easy and lish–totally my style! Pinned, and thank you. Your blog, btw, is fabulous, and I look forward to returning many times to see what other wonderful recipes you’re creating! –Ginger