February 2, 2017 at 5:12 am

I don’t know why this post about the baby of someone I don’t even know is making me tear up– I guess I am just so glad there is still joy out there. And, your family is beautiful and your baby is pretty close to the cutest baby ever (it’s not just you being biased). Keep chasing away those evil spirits!

February 16, 2017 at 2:41 pm

You are so kind, Eve. I know what you mean — it is bittersweet to watch him grow but know the kind of turbulence he is growing up in. But we’ll fight the good fight and eat a lot of red bean dduk in the meantime! Thank you so much for reading and for leaving such sweet words!

2. Erica says:

February 2, 2017 at 5:33 am

He is such a handsome little guy! Happy 100 days to Luke!!! This post just warms my heart Cynthia, hope all is well.

3. andi says:

February 2, 2017 at 5:53 am

I very much enjoy your recipes and blog, but I must confess that since bowl 3 arrived I do find he is your most delicious creation yet! :-) He’s absolutely adorable (can you tell I can’t wait to become a grandma someday?!). Congratulations and savor every moment.

February 2, 2017 at 7:35 am

He’s adorable! And I love that it really does look like he’s playing the trombone 😀
    (And you sound so much calmer and together than I was as a new mother – I know everyone says this, but it’s so true … the time goes by so fast!)

February 2, 2017 at 7:48 am

Enjoy each fleeting moment. For me, being a hands on mother was the best time of my life. And surprisingly, the economists on Wall Street continued successfully without my in put & the financial world did not collapse. Being a mother was so much more important. Love “potato” & yourselves.

6. snicklefritzin43 says:

February 2, 2017 at 9:14 am

Happy, happy 100 days beautiful hope filled little fellow. Our world certainly needs more and more beautiful stories like this. Thank you.
    Kristin

February 2, 2017 at 10:48 am

well I am sure it has been said, but that is one beautiful baby- And more importantly he seems happy- Content might fit in there too- I wish him and his parents all the good life has to offer- Enjoy all of his days!

February 6, 2017 at 12:07 pm

oh my gosh, that little guy of yours! what a sweet dream luke is. i especially love that first photo – baby toes are everything, but so is that tux! happy, happy 100 days, what a lovely celebration. big hugs to you, mama xoxo

February 6, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Omg Cynthia I haven’t even meet your tiny potato and I feel like I know him!!! These photos are SO indescribably precious…we are all so lucky for your incredibly photography skills!!! Thanks for sharing this amazing part of your life with us and happy 100 days!!! <33333333

February 6, 2017 at 10:15 pm

AIYEEEEEE his face! That crown! B2’s crown … hehe. That is an awesome tradition. Sigh… Cynthia, you are right to be nostalgic about every small thing… because they are truly special and beautiful little moments in time that you will cry about many times later when Luke is 2, 3, 4 years old and being such a crazy wild man getting taller by the second and you think… he used to be this teensy baby!? (aw, size 1 diapers!!!) Love seeing his personality shining through, and looking SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN in that white suit!! Too cute. Such lovely photos too as always. Happy 100 days and beyond, B3!! XO

February 16, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I think my heart just melted, Cynthia!!!! Goshhh he seems like such a chill baby in the “grand scheme” of it all, you know, being a baby and all. And these photos are just divine. So clean, simple, and timeless. Perfect for blackmailing when he gets married! Kind of not but yes I’m kidding. 😀

February 24, 2017 at 6:59 am

So completely precious. I bet when you look back at these photos, you forget how tiring and draining that first month is, right?! That crown and lei- LOVE it.