April 26, 2017 at 11:29 am

What incredible words, I’m tearful (and blushing)! THANK YOU for your amazing support of the three of us. It means so much, and I’m so happy to be able to share the journey together with YOUR little L! Also, we are very cool with butter, and this is just the type of simple recipe we need right now! Sending all the love 🙂

April 27, 2017 at 5:41 pm

congratulations on your new addition too! Thank you for this recipe, might have to make breakfast for dinner after having looked at these gorgeous photographs! Soft boiled eggs mashed with butter? I’m in!

3. Erica says:

April 27, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Beautiful Cynthia! You guys are the sweetest – it’s so beautiful seeing the blogging community get together and celebrate, totally warms my heart. And this toast looks LOVELY <3 <3 Hope all is well!

April 28, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Hi, I’m so sorry that happened!! I found the bad link and fixed it — it should have been http://sunday-suppers.com, which is Karen’s beautiful website Sunday Suppers, but I forgot the dash. For some reason the URL without the dash redirects to realtor.com. Thank you for reading and so sorry again.

4. Eden Sable says:

May 1, 2017 at 11:52 am

I’m a new cook and would have been intimidated by things like slicing those radishes so thinly (I jsut read a free Kindle book that was a big help in learning how to cook: How to Cook: An Easy Guide to Cooking Techniques) but I am so glad I tried. Such a really simple dish but we loved it! I’ll be back for more recipes.

May 3, 2017 at 9:25 am

Yum!!! Love simple meals like this. You are so kind in how to talk about and to everyone. No wonder you received so many recipe testing volunteers! You have built a beautiful community!

May 22, 2017 at 9:31 am

Instagram brought me here, now I’m addicted to your recipes (and photos). I guess i will try this recipe, wish me luck! jajajja

Keep updating this amazing food blog 🙂