April 13, 2017 at 6:57 am

OK, I filled out your form and also bookmarked the babka because it looks amazing!

I’ve never recipe-tested anything before. I mean, except for my constant making of recipes and then critiquing them. :) But, it sounds fun.

April 13, 2017 at 7:24 am

That is one gorgeous babka. It’s a classic at every family gathering at my house and it would be lovely to be the one making it for once. I really can’t believe you’re doing a cookbook while on leave and it kind of makes you my hero. I can only imagine how lovely time off from the office is. I’d do it just for that. Filling out the form now.

April 13, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Your babka is beautiful. I’d love to try it out soon. I was wondering about a recipe you posted quite a while ago, the matcha white chocolate (macadamia?) brownies. Do you remember it? I had it saved to my pinterest account but now I can’t find it. Help! I really want to make those!

4. gringalicioustori says:

April 13, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Haha, well it sounds like you’ve got your hands full with b3 but I’m so glad that you found the time to share this recipe!

April 14, 2017 at 1:09 am

Looking forward to helping if you choose me.
    I just wanted to let you know, the email in my box before yours was also about a cookbook getting ready for release. He has been working on it consistently for 7 years! That might give you a chuckle.
    It called The Artful Baker, releasing in October. It looks as epic as the time it took to write. Here is a link to the story of the book,

6. myriam says:

April 14, 2017 at 8:53 am

you are a superstar. i also have a small baby and i am running around chasing my tail, having abandoned all plans for blogging for now, and finishing none of the projects i had hoped to tackle during my maternity leave. kudos, you inspiring lady!

April 14, 2017 at 7:06 pm

This babka looks amazing! I’ll have to give this recipe a go…being a young mom too, I still don’t know how I get it all done sometimes, but writing a cookbook too, I applaud you! xo

April 19, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Love these photos, Cynthia!!! And this is truly one of the most perfect looking babkas ever?? KAF and the likes are always so spot on, providing such a consistently reliable place for all bakers. You mess up your own recipe? Oh well, just go with KAF. 😉