October 14, 2016 at 1:20 pm

I totally feel you!!! I think these would be just as good with a cheapy crumbled goat cheese, for what it’s worth 😉 Thank you so much, Allyson!

October 14, 2016 at 1:21 pm

It definitely passes the time until he gets back! And baha, we so appreciate that, Abby. Crossing my fingers too! Thank you so much for the kind words :)

October 12, 2016 at 8:36 am

Wow, your pregnancy sounds like fun! haha! I can only hope to have a similarly-pleasant pregnancy like you some day. I hope your little dude flops himself around so you don’t have too much trouble when the big day comes. So excited for you guys! And these biscuits sound positively dreamy. 😀

2. Bill McGRATH says:

October 12, 2016 at 8:54 am

Am a big cheese fan myself- as the father of five( never having carried one inside of me) I relate you to my wife who really enjoyed being pregnant- some do – others do not- But I think it adds to the anticipation- Good luck on your disposition and better still all the best to all the B’s

3. Mavin says:

October 12, 2016 at 9:58 am

I’ve only been following your beautiful blog for roughly six months, however it has brought me complete joy…joy to my eyes AND my ears! Your writing is graceful+enchanting, your photos are STUNNING!
    I look forward to hearing all about “B3” in the very near future!
    May God Bless You and Your Lovely Family~

October 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm

I hope you got to do your argument!! Definite pregnancy points with your honor! These biscuits look unreal! All of my favorite flavors and then you added pepper!!! I cannot. Thanks for sharing about how interactive b3 is already. Kind of crazy. I hope he turns for you. Enjoy your week of eating pumpkin and bread like things!!

October 13, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Reading your baby stories make me so happyyyy :) WEIRDLY, I had a dream two nights ago that I was full-on pregnant (um, what) and just loved the experience–plus we got to feel the kicking, which was incredible! Okay, not sure if that makes me a crazy person or what, but hooray for baby experiences. Hooray for pleasant pregnancies. And hooray for these biscuits!!

October 15, 2016 at 1:13 pm

check out spinningbabies.com, i did a lot of the exercises there and my wrong-side-up baby flipped! and you know they say your baby is more likely to love the foods he’s been exposed to in-utero, so bring on the stinky cheeses! (i had grand plans to pre-empt picky-eaterness by indulging in all my favourite foods while pregnant, but alas morning sickness sent those plans to the winds.)

October 17, 2016 at 7:13 am

What a gift to be able to enjoy your pregnancy. Hope you are taking lots of pictures- I was one of those that never wanted big watermelon pictures of myself, but now I regret that I didn’t take more. Figs, goat cheese, and honey, are a fave combo of mine too and we often make quick quesadillas when we have everything on hand. Your biscuits look just like the scones they serve at the Peninsula Hotel’s afternoon tea (which they call scones, but seem more like a biscuit to me). Putting yours on my list to try.