September 29, 2015 at 12:19 pm

The pictures are so amazing, so much love! Congratulations, the beach, the guests, your family, all really amazing and the dress is fabulous! What for a great day to remember!
    DenisesPlanet.com

September 30, 2015 at 11:08 am

Remember the time you talked about crying in the office while watching other people’s wedding on YouTube? Well.. that’s kind of me right now. You two are such a beautiful couple!! Congratulations again!!!

September 30, 2015 at 11:58 am

these shots are beautiful! everyone looks like they had such a blast, and you and b2 look stunning as ever πŸ™‚ thank you for sharing these photos with us all! yay, married bowls! xo’s

October 2, 2015 at 2:23 pm

The happiness is oozing out of this post, Cynthia, and I could not stop smiling.
    Congratulations again, lady. I am SO happy for you. πŸ™‚
    And what a wonderful wedding!!! You & B#2 are such a beautiful couple.
    xoxo

October 4, 2015 at 1:57 am

I wish I had as beautiful, romantic and dream alike wedding as you had. This totally blew my mind and much more actually. Congratulations for your marriage!!! ☺️
    You two are just sooo wonderful together and I wish you an amazing life full of love, respect and those frequently common things you could possibly achieve as well. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒΈ

October 13, 2015 at 12:36 am

All that joy and love that shines through these pics – thank you so much dear Cynthia for sharing these special moments with us all. xx

November 14, 2015 at 7:34 am

Oh my goodness, I know I’m kind of late but I just stumbled on your beautiful site and your wedding photos are absolutely stunning! I can just feel all the love and happiness! So elegant and gorgeous – congratulations! πŸ™‚