October 19, 2016 at 5:31 am

The recipes from American Test Kitchens have always been winners. Now, to have this cookbook would be a true win, indeed. Your recipe above is fabulous. I love the combination of lemon and capers. I use these two ingredients a lot!! Thank you for the opportunity to win.

October 19, 2016 at 5:32 am

I love your suggested variations on this recipe! The addition of fennel seeds and artichoke hearts sounds like the makings of an out-of-the-pasta-box, not-by-the-book, still-simple supper.

October 19, 2016 at 5:38 am

Great easy recipe. Lol re hot pockets and I’m glad you can now irradiate them. I love America’s test kitchen. So funny you’d post this now. My grandma called me yesterday and told me about a promotion on this book and she said she wanted to get it for me but she couldn’t see the number well on TV or hear it fast enough. She said “look it up on your internet machine and I’ll but it for you.” I wouldn’t let her. I can’t wait till you get to try all these meals.

4. Sharon says:

October 19, 2016 at 7:32 am

Thank you and America’s Test Kitchen for such a wonderful prize! My daughter and I would love to share this book. Your recipe, have to try it!

5. Anonymous says:

October 19, 2016 at 7:57 am

This looks like the perfect meal for an autumn night! And so beautifully styled, as always. I can’t wait to give it a try!

October 19, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I really enjoy America’s Test Kitchen cookbooks, magazines and TV program. I’ve made plenty of their recipes and have never been disappointed with the outcome.

October 20, 2016 at 3:56 am

This sounds amazing – I need more quick cook meals like this in my repertoire! Mid-week cooking is so tough and it can get really boring. Do you think that bacon or chorizo would work in this?

I love the pictures and those plates!

October 20, 2016 at 6:50 am

I think that frozen brownies are healthy and nourishing, especially when you’re about to go through a major life change. That seems like the wise move, especially when you’ve got your quick dinner game so solid. This pasta looks fantastic.

9. Dawn Merrill says:

October 20, 2016 at 10:50 am

I think that ATK which always delivers a winner, would benefit in featuring 2RedBowls (soon to be 3) to their already amazing team. 2RB brings an organic slant to good eats, and has such a great visual eye for presentation, she would “bowl over” Mr. Christopher Kimbal !

October 21, 2016 at 2:32 pm

A pleasure reading your blog today.. there is always a bit of mischievous in the word ~~ Garlicky– Doncha think? Love it-!
    Also , thank you for the ATK op. You rock, again

October 24, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Hi Cynthia! I made this recipe last night for my family and they all (all 6 kids and my husband) absolutely adored me for the rest of the evening! Thank you so very much! Your recipes are wonderful and I look forward to many more!

12. jjmcgaffey says:

October 26, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Love ATK – I’ve been yearning for Cook’s Science since long before it came out. And this recipe sounds fantastic. It’s exactly what I’m craving tonight – though I think I’ll make it with parsley and walnuts, along with the cheese. The adaptability is amazing.

13. Carolyn Teague says:

October 26, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Yummmm. If I could choose my mode of death, it would be by pasta. This one is up for major consideration. Thanks! ATK has some super awesome recipes.