May 4, 2015 at 7:35 am

This post is just about the cutest thing I could have read at 7:30 in the morning – it sounds like you had a wonderful bachelorette get together! And I love that R2D2 measuring set, may the fourth be with you!

2. themoonblushbaker says:

May 4, 2015 at 8:10 am

When I first say this on your feed I instantly though this would make a great tres leche cake! A very blue cake but delicious all the same. May the Fourth be with you too!

May 4, 2015 at 6:43 pm

OH MY GOSH BELINDA. That could NOT be more genius and I’m officially obsessed! That needs to be made STAT. You rock!!!

May 5, 2015 at 9:26 am

Ha! That intense blueyness of the Curacao is definitely a little scary. (Obviously 100% all-natural, of course.)

May 5, 2015 at 9:28 am

Bahahah I’m not gonna lie, it kind of freaks me out!!! Soooo let’s maybe not be drinking this every day like Beru and Owen.

May 5, 2015 at 9:29 am

HAHA YAY I’m so glad someone else is as excited about this as we were!!! (B2 = SO excited about it! hahaha.) Thanks for being so sweet always, Alana!!!

May 4, 2015 at 1:06 pm

So, I’ll be the first to admit that I haven’t seen Star Wars since I was a kid so most of the post is a little over my head but I think I could get on board with May the Fourth based solely on that intoxicating shade of blue! I’m absolutely mesmerized by it, I can’t stop staring at my screen! Of course, half of the credit goes to your boss photography skills! I think this is where I say, May the Fourth be with you!! 😉 Have a great week!

May 4, 2015 at 1:27 pm

This type of recipe is something that you see once in a blue moon. I love the idea of combining Curaçao and cream. May the fourth be with you (and B2-D2)! 🙂

5. kaleandcaramel says:

May 4, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Love love love! I want to have a squishy sofa moment with one of these in my hand, please. Absolutely perfect. May the Fourth be with you!

May 4, 2015 at 7:12 pm

SO blue! Just started watching the original Star Wars trilogy, bf was upset I had only seen the apparently terrible new ones. Will eventually get the Aunt Beru reference I suppose… 🙂

7. stephanie says:

May 4, 2015 at 7:17 pm

these photos are SO SO vibrant! may the 4th be with you. also, mike and i had a whole conversation about punny star wars foods we could make, like obi wan cannoli heehee

ps- so happy we got to hang out irl!!! and also so happy you had an awesome time with your girls 😀
    pps- heehee b2-d2

8. chockywoky says:

May 5, 2015 at 9:21 am

Oh sweet lawd. This is just so, incredibly, utterly cool. BLUE MILK AHHHH. I wonder if my two year old cousin would like this *devilish emoji face*

May 5, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Aww, this is so cute. Hehe, May the Fourth. I repeated that to my husband and he looked at me like I was crazy. Well, HE’S THE CRAZY ONE. So glad you had a good bachelorette party :). Low-key ones filled with food and laughter = the best.

May 5, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Hehehe yesterday I heard someone on Christian radio saying, “are you ready for this? Stay with me…may the fourth be with you” *face palm* haha! But this is so adorable, and I’m so glad too that you had an amazing time with your girls~it’s seriously one of the best feelings to have women you can call your confidantes in life. *hug*!

May 7, 2015 at 10:52 am

Ah I kept waiting for a post to come out of that IG photo! This is both awesome and beautiful. I swear, only you could make blue curaçao look this stunning!

12. D. says:

July 14, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Wow! Just found your blog two days ago and I’m enjoying going through your posts! Awesome photography, stories, and style!