September 19, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I have no idea why I read ” one of the first mini-fied “for two”” as “was once mini-fied for two” — and almost freaked out because I thought, of course, the following words would be “but not for three.”

I’m losing it. Anyway. You know how I feel about cheese…it makes the world go ’round and is everything anybody ever needs. Photos are brilliant as always :)

September 19, 2014 at 11:32 pm

Twist my arm, why don’t you–I love love love the simplicity…and I love the fact that I’ll be making these ASAP! You rock, Cynthia! Though I’m sure you knew that already 😉

September 20, 2014 at 1:32 am

My mind is blown by the cheddar in these little crumbles! I know people combine the two, but I’ve just never had them together in a dessert. When I think about it though, I’ve eaten apples+cheddar for breakfast on a weekly basis since high school. Can’t wait to try these!

September 20, 2014 at 11:52 am

Lovely. Lovely. Bonus points for pruning the amount of servings! Until Tom Hiddleston gives me a ring (by ring, I mean *call!*), I’ll have to keep peddling my oven productions onto friends & family; whom, at this rate, are in danger of sky high sugar levels. :p

Brilliant use of cheddar, too. xo

September 22, 2014 at 8:59 am

these photos are so beautiful, cynthia! just what i need to get me feeling all that autumnal-ness! i love how crumbles work with just about any flavor, and the addition of cheddar here sounds like an awesome savory note! hope you had a lovely weekend, and that your monday is off to a good start! xo

September 22, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Oh my gosh YUM! My mom gifted me a bunch of apples from her trees and I haven’t known what to do with them yet. CHA-CHING! Love that you added cheddar to the crumble… Perfect!…. can’t wait to try :)