Hi friends! Just popping in to share a few cookbook-related tidbits now that there’s just one week (!!) to go until A Common Table is out in the world! It still doesn’t feel totally real, despite the whole box of copies that arrived last week for giveaways (more on that starting this Friday!) but in the meantime, here are some details on goodies for those of you who have preordered, plus details on a couple of events we’ll be having in the next few weeks should you be around and want to nosh on mochi together and talk about food. I would absolutely love to meet you! Thanks a million for all your kind words–I can’t wait to share the book with you in one short week.
10.28.2018 | 11 AM
- Now Serving, 727 N. Broadway, Unit 133, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- In conversation with chef and food writer Mina Park; signing to follow
- Free event! RSVP to email@example.com.
11.10.2018 | 6 PM
- Hinoki & the Bird, 10 West Century Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Dinner to celebrate A Common Table!
- More details on the event and tickets are here. The ticket includes a four-course meal by Hinoki & the Bird and a signed copy of the book.
gift with purchase
From now until November 15, 2018, you can download early order bonus goodies here! You’ll get five more exclusive recipes that I love and am still kicking myself for not thinking of before the book went to print–plus a discount code at ButcherBox for $20 off and free ribeye steaks (my favorite cut for the gireumjang steak in the book!) in your first order. You can preorder at any of the links below and then click here to redeem.