January 18, 2017 at 5:33 am

yay congrats!!! i’m so excited for it; you have such a unique and wonderful perspective, and i’m happy to see that it will be in print for everybody to share around the world. ps — you’re a supermomma, doing all the things you do! xo

January 18, 2017 at 8:22 am

A TWO RED BOWLS cookbook….wonderful news and big congrats to you!!
    I can’t wait to see your book! 😀

OMGosh…how amazing is this soup!
    I really like your pictures, very nice job, you made me hungry and I just ate…..LOL!
    This Taiwanese spicy beef noodle soup looks sooo tasty!
    All I need is some doubanjiang and am all set to cook.

Have a nice day Cynthia!

3. Cat says:

January 18, 2017 at 8:31 am

Congratulations! I have been following your blog for a couple years now, and I am so so excited for your cookbook 😀

January 18, 2017 at 8:43 am

Oh my gosh, congratulations! That’s soooo exciting. Man your life is such a whirlwind right now. I can’t believe you’re shooting a cookbook during your maternity leave. You’re a superwoman! Good luck with everything and I CANNOT WAIT to see this beautiful book in person. xoxo

January 18, 2017 at 8:57 am

Congrats, Cynthia! I’m so excited for you and somewhere along the way, I missed the news that you had the baby. Congratulations, again :)

January 18, 2017 at 9:09 am

Congratulations! I’ve been reading your blog for awhile now and loving the updates on your growing family and all of the delicious food you make. I can’t wait to be able to buy your book! I have three littles just slightly older than yours and a blog – largely about kids in the kitchen if you’d like to see http://www.irishboutique.com/blog/ and I’m also a full-time practicing lawyer. I have no doubts that you will do an amazing job balancing it all!

January 18, 2017 at 3:43 pm

I know lots of people will call you a superwoman but you’re just a woman and we get shit done no matter what is in our way. You prove this time and again. You’re on fire!! Can’t wait to read your book. I especially hope it has lots of soup!

• says:

January 18, 2017 at 3:46 pm

ALSO the importance of proper maternity leave cannot be understated. It is letting you be the badass that you are so I am so thrilled that a firm like yours exists and takes care of its employees so well.

January 18, 2017 at 6:18 pm

This book is so you and it’s concept so unique. Major major congrats, Cynthia!! Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy (it’s def not too soon for me to say that, right?) 😉 xx

9. Anonymous says:

January 18, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Yay! I’m so excited! I really like how your blog has an Asian influence and wish that your book would come out sooner than 2018! Also what restaurant did u get your noodles at in Arcadia?

February 6, 2017 at 12:26 pm

holy moly!!!! how did i ever miss THIS! cynthia, my most heartfelt congratulations!!! i cannot wait to see your work, words, and images in book form, 2018 can’t come soon enough! and to be taking this on during your maternity leave! what a supermama you truly are. you will have to share your ways, i’m in total awe! giving you the biggest internet squeeze! xoxo

11. loosecannon2 says:

February 8, 2017 at 5:22 am

Oh my, congratulations to a “Mama’s got it all under control Lady!” Please add some baby photo’s as B3 is the cutest. Love him &reading your blog is live a “family visit.” Thank You ever so much.