December 21, 2016 at 6:53 pm

It really is so moist — one of the things that most made me want to bake it myself after I first tasted it! Thank you so much for reading, Allyson.

December 14, 2016 at 10:10 am

a holiday bundt filled with citrus is such a nice alternative to the spices that are so ubiquitous this time of year. plus, those pinkish red flecks in the cake make for such a beautiful slice! hoping you, B2, and baby Luke are all taking in what i know will be such a special time for you all. all the holiday hugs and cheer to you 3! xoxo!

December 21, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Hoping the same for you, Frank, Amesy, and little Quint, Lindsey! Sending so many hugs (and counting down until you come to LA!!!!)

2. Cat says:

December 14, 2016 at 10:24 am

The flavours in this cake seem divine! I definitely want to try making this cake for the holidays.
    Could the sour cream be substituted with plain Greek yogurt?

December 14, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Hi Cat, yes! I haven’t tried it with this particular cake, but Greek yogurt is my go-to for a lot of other cakes I’ve made in the past. Full-fat would probably be your best bet, I think. Please let me know how it goes if you try it!

December 18, 2016 at 11:19 am

Hi Gina, I’m sorry for the omission! It is added with the zest into the sugar — I’ve updated the recipe now. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy the cake if you try it!

December 18, 2016 at 11:26 am

Hi Kelli, I haven’t tried it, but I assume so as well! It should divide into two 9×5″ loaf pans, with less baking time. You may have some excess batter if using 8×4″ pans. I would look (as it sounds like you know) for a golden-brown top that bounces back when touched and a toothpick that comes out clean when inserted in the center. I would love to hear how it goes if you try it!

December 18, 2016 at 11:27 am

I’m so happy to hear that! Yossy’s recipes are always a winner. And yes, exactly — so sorry for the omission, I’ve updated it now. In with the zest was exactly right. Thank you for reading and for trying the cake!

3. heirloomrosebud says:

December 20, 2016 at 2:15 pm

I am slain by the rosemary idea. Pine needles + rosemary. It’s like eating a Christmas tree! Begging the fam to let me make this for Christmas AM.

December 21, 2016 at 7:02 pm

That’s exactly how I feel! Although there are even some fun pine-flavored recipes out there, like this balsamic fir syrup — something I haven’t been brave enough to try yet, but which sounds so delicious. I hope you love the cake if you end up trying it!

• heirloomrosebud says:

December 27, 2016 at 5:08 am

Sounds amazing! I made this for Christmas but substituted earl grey tea for the rosemary (our store was out!) and did an orange glaze instead of lemon – got rave reviews, so thanks for the recipe!

4. RiverCityGirl says:

December 21, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Made this recipe for our family holiday dinner last week! It was such a hit!!! The rosemary really sets it apart and is a great twist – I actually bought her cookbook because of this recipe, although now I see that the rosemary was your adaptation! 🙂 Thank you!

December 21, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Oh, that makes my day!! I think you’ll absolutely love her cookbook — there are so many more recipes that I can’t wait to try. I’m so glad that you enjoyed the cake! Happy holidays!