1. MaryJo says:

November 14, 2016 at 8:14 am

This sounds delicious. I have a crustless quiche that I make and many times I’ve made crustless pumpkin pie. You still get the great flavors with a lot less work.

November 14, 2016 at 12:42 pm

This looks absolutely divine!!! We are always looking for more recipes with Scandinavian inspiration or roots. This one looks so creamy, rich and delicious!!

So happy to see your new little one is doing well:) And yes, go with “easy” for the foreseeable future!!

November 14, 2016 at 7:37 pm

This CAPTIVATED ME when I saw it on Instagram today. My mind has been saturated with thoughts of pie (Carey actually just left Boston – we each made a pie for a multi-pie spread), and just when I thought I’m all pie-ed out, your description of this custardy pie is drawing me out to bake more pies again. Because it’s crust-free, I’ll happily consume this without guilt :).

Congrats again on B3!!!

November 15, 2016 at 10:14 am

Sometime about this one, not sure if it’s the crackly top or the custard filling, but I’m smitten. I’m adding this to my post Thanksgiving brunch with friends menu. No fuss is a bonus too. 🙂 Hope you are enjoying these precious days with the little one.

5. meghan says:

November 16, 2016 at 6:45 am

Hello! I just made this, the balance of sweet and sour makes this pie amazing! The crunchy-chewy top is perfect. So easy compared to a regular pie too!

November 16, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Thanks for bringing comfort and a ray of sunshine during these really difficult times. It’s been a tough week, and I’m sending tons of kindness and good vibes to you and the fam! xo

7. Katy says:

November 17, 2016 at 2:03 pm

This has just had me in floods of tears – thankyou for sharing…I’m 32 weeks and, as you said you were, finding it comforting soaking up other people’s birth stories while we wait to see how our own is going to unfold. Your descriptions of the whole experience are beautiful. Thankyou.

8. Ayelet says:

November 18, 2016 at 1:04 pm

I just made this with coconut milk yogurt and coconut flour sugar as a test run for some paleo Thanksgiving guests and it turned out AMAZING! Thank you for such a great recipe! I hope to make it in all it’s dairy and gluten filled glory when my guests go home 🙂