June 16, 2016 at 9:37 am

Omgosh – I somehow missed your last post – so many congratulations and hugs and confetti to you, B2, and now B3!!!! So happy for you<3 PS can we meet up when you get a break from being Superwoman? 😀

2. Erica says:

June 16, 2016 at 9:37 am

Another Korean dish! Called me biased but these are some of my favorite posts. I remember taking my college girlfriends to Korean bbq and they had this out along with the rest of the banchan, and they loved it! Who doesn’t love Korean food though right? hehe

Yay for getting settled! And I’m not surprised they didn’t let you do anything, that’s the Korean way isn’t it?! This post had me smiling real big. Again, I’m so happy for you lady!!! :)

3. Kathleen says:

June 18, 2016 at 9:04 am

Yes! This looks so delicious. Do you cook your sweet corn before adding it into the mix? I assume yes, but maybe you know more than I do. 😀

June 21, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Ooh, I should have clarified! Yes, I gave my corn a quick boil. You can also use frozen sweet corn (although maybe not until after all this recall business has been sorted out…) Thank you for catching that, I will edit the above!

June 20, 2016 at 7:27 pm

So darn exciting, Cynthia!! I love that you have a gorge new office with beautiful light! Also – YAY to short flights to Hawaii from now on!!! (it’s 5 hours to Hawaii from Vancouver – oh I’m dying to go again.) So great you guys found a place!! (please send me pics to my email? Hehe!!) Lotso love!

June 21, 2016 at 12:18 am

I haven’t been here for a while and so many things has happened. You moved! Wow! I actually miss this part of my life a lot – moving. I am trying to figure out where to move even for a few months with Mia. The only disadvantage – I’ll miss kindergarten time, which is my free time 😀 The salad looks and sounds awesome!

June 21, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Yay an office with a window!! I totally understand your pain as my current cube (no office yet!) faces a wall, so no sunshine at all. : ( But it gives me stuff to look forward to. Hope you enjoy your new life in LA, and that the moving process goes smoothly! <3

June 22, 2016 at 10:38 pm

I keep clicking on this post when I think about it just so you know that I LOVE it. I always hope that you keep making food that feels like a hug no matter what. Glad to hear you’re settling in to LAlife. I’m going to be making your baby announcement fries soon so super excited about that! I’ll let you know how it goes. Happy almost Friday!

June 23, 2016 at 11:25 pm

I seriously can’t wait to meet up with you (hopefully soon)!!!! So so delighted to hear you’re liking it here so far, and I bet the less extreme weather has you hooked already. And I’m not kidding when I say this is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE banchans at restaurants….next to seaweed salad, this is way up there. There’s just something about the tang and slight crunch from the additional veggies that make it so delightful and addictive.