September 9, 2015 at 6:14 am

These will last a week – hilarious – I’d say about 15 minutes!
    Cynthia, these are fabulous and I love everything about the main flavours, goat cheese and lavender, only, I am constantly thinking, should there be some honey? Well, that’s for me to try out. Love the inspiration.

Nicole

September 10, 2015 at 9:29 am

Thank you so much, Nicole!!! You’re so right, honey is amazing on these! I drizzled a bit over mine and was in love. I bet it would be even better if subbed for some of the sugar.

September 9, 2015 at 7:20 am

I absolutely adore goats cheese, something I’ve been missing whilst pregnant. As these are baked, looks like I can indulge in my favourite cheese again. Thanks for the inspiration! Kate @foodiesagenda

September 10, 2015 at 9:30 am

Ahhh, CONGRATS!! So exciting, Kate!! The no-goat-cheese notwithstanding :) Thank you for the sweet words and hope you and your little one are doing wonderfully <3

September 9, 2015 at 9:01 am

Cynthia, you’ve just added a dangerous weapon in my baking arsenal: a how-to on making cheesecakes without springform pans or a bain marie! I love your use of goat cheese; I might adapt your recipe and attempt a citrus goat cheese cheesecake.

September 10, 2015 at 9:32 am

Oh my gosh, a citrus goat cheese cheesecake would be SO amazing!!! I made a citrus goat cheese frosting a few years back that I still dream about — in cheesecake form it sounds even better. I can’t wait to see it if you try it!

• says:

September 10, 2015 at 10:07 am

Your frosting recipe was actually what inspired my cheesecake idea! I experimented with and blogged about making carrot cake with citrus-chèvre glaze a few months ago. It was a ray of sunshine in my little corner of Cambridge! :)

September 10, 2015 at 9:45 am

Halving it would be SO perfect! I was totally a walking cheesecake by the time I was through with these, baha. I hope you like them if you try them, Kristin! Thank you so much for the kind words!

September 9, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Cheesecake game = SO STRONG! The combination of goat cheese, honey and lavender sounds absolutely DIVINE. And in mini form! I’ve been lusting after a set of those little Staub coquettes foreverrrr, they’re the cutest!

September 9, 2015 at 8:23 pm

The prettiest of all the cheesecakes, especially in this adorable mini form! And also: You were lightyears ahead of me before you made these–I still haven’t made a cheesecake in my life EVER, which is just plain crazy.

September 10, 2015 at 10:42 am

I am currently obsessed with goat cheese. I know that many people don’t like it because of its strong flavour, but I am in love and I would love to have it in a cheesecake form. Yours sounds heavenly. Need to try this!

7. Sophie | The Green Life says:

September 10, 2015 at 1:55 pm

These are just way too cute. Lovely! And your photos are simply gorgeous. I LOVE the new background! <3

September 11, 2015 at 10:58 am

This sounds fantastic, Cynthia! I’m definitely with you on my first few cheesecake experiences: always with Philly cream cheese and pre-made graham crust! Extra points if I made the strawberry sauce from scratch. I’m thinking about doing some kind of fall cheesecake thing soon, thanks for the inspiration boo!

September 12, 2015 at 6:17 pm

All I can say is bravo, Cynthia! These are so extremely precious and silky in texture that I’m about to drool on my hubby’s ipad. Not good. I know that’s cliche but hey–I don’t lie! And I need to get me some cute little pans for baking…things just start to add up, you know? 😉

September 14, 2015 at 10:52 am

Holy cats…these look ridiculous. I made some lavender cupcakes this Summer with lavender essential oil and they were awesome! Cheesecake is such a weakness for me though, I think this is next on the list!

11. laura says:

September 14, 2015 at 11:25 am

where did you get your dishes? i’ve been looking for some simple white/cream dishes and yours have just enough of a rustic flair and i love them!!

September 14, 2015 at 10:21 pm

I found your blog a few months ago and I fell in love with your foods, especially the the recipes with local flair. Im really trying to work on my food photography and yours in stunning, any pointers for an aspiring food blogger. <3 Dani (Hawaii raised now in SF)

September 16, 2015 at 12:52 am

I already said this on IG but oh my do I love these cheesecakes! Pretty + cute as well as delicious as hell (I can tell that by just looking at them). And these pics – just plain gorgeous! Sending lots of love your way, lady. xx

September 18, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Cynthia, you have SUCH a way with words (i.e. a way of making me want to run to the kitchen and whip these up right now!!) Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!