September 3, 2015 at 7:55 am

I’m just loving all the hibiscus as of late! While we’re have a cooler week, with no AC it’s still a bit muggy in the afternoons, perfect for giving these a try! The doughnuts are still on my list too!

2. Lynn | The Road to Honey says:

September 3, 2015 at 9:43 am

It is sad that summer seemed to whiz by us; however, it still feels like summer is clinging on for dear life here in Boston as the temperatures have been in the 90s. This makes this mocktail the perfect sip to keep the hubby and I feeling refreshed on these blistering days. I love that you paired blood orange with hibiscus. . .such a unique flavor combination.

September 3, 2015 at 10:49 am

between your fig and rose parfaits, your yeast baked hibiscus doughnuts, and now this beautiful sipper! the blush-y-rose and rouge shades in all 3 are just breathtaking. all the hearts to you! xo

4. Anonymous says:

September 6, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Been enjoying hibiscus and oolong tea mix in the morning. haven’t thought of hibiscus as a cool drink. I’ll have to try this..thanks

September 7, 2015 at 12:28 pm

We’re obsessed with that blood orange soda! It’s an awesome base for cocktails and spritzers, and this hibiscus tea looks like an amazing addition! I don’t know why you’re happy about it being hot still but I won’t hold it against you ;P

September 16, 2015 at 12:59 am

Who said this drink could be enjoyed only during warm summer days? Heck, these kind of drinks should be enjoyed year round! That color is just magnificent and I’m eager to discover all those different flavors from the hibiscus concentrate to the preserved rose petals. To me, this spritzer sounds to be perfect for pretty much every occasion.

P.S. “I called these spritzers just because I thought the name was fun and fitting for a refreshing, fizzy summer drink”. Haha, you’re just the best, Cynthia!