August 15, 2014 at 12:18 pm

This has to be one of my favourite thing to ‘drink’ ice cream & ‘eat’ coffee!!!!!
    And may I say ‘bravo’ on all your photos here. They are beautiful, girl!!!! (say it with my accent; it’s more fun that way)

<3 <3 <3

August 15, 2014 at 12:48 pm

HOLY CRAP CYNTHIA. YOU ARE SO FREAKING TALENTED AND I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THESE PHOTOS!!!!

I CAN’T EVEN.

THEY’RE JUST. SO GREAT. AS ARE YOU. <333333333333

3. alanafixfeastflair says:

August 15, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Moses, my bf, thanks you in advance. Affogato is his absolute favorite dessert and since we’re moving down South, cold brew affogato is likely his NEW favorite. As always, beautiful photos to accompany a wonderful recipe!! Thanks, Cynthia, can’t wait to try this one out!

August 15, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Is there any room for a bowl #3?

Stop this madness. Genius, really.
    I’ve totally had the same dilemma when it comes to affogato. Really, I live for affogato, but I hate melted ice cream/gelato. Pretty sure you’ve just solved every single problem I’ve ever had with this one.

August 15, 2014 at 4:14 pm

whenever i see affogatos, i think of the affo-gay-to from big gay ice cream 🙂

yours are so beautiful!!! because i can’t drink coffee any time in the afternoon lest i’ll stay up ALL night, i have to really get my act together and accept ice cream as a breakfast food. ok, actually, i’ve accepted that already, obviously, but i’ll need to think of a good excuse for when someone catches me eating ice cream for breakfast.

HAPPY WEEKEND, LADY!

August 15, 2014 at 4:34 pm

what a genius idea to pair two of the yummiest things in the world! it’s a running joke of sorts in our house, that when we forget something we say, “i don’t know, a-ffog-ato…” (kind of like: i-forgot-o) 🙂

i’m a total fan of this recipe and these gorgeous photos! have a lovely lovely weekend, friend! xo

August 15, 2014 at 6:00 pm

OMG. I want to jump into these photos so we can hang out and eat this amazingness that you’ve created. Guhhh. Your photos kill me. In a good way. <3 <3

August 16, 2014 at 2:53 am

Lovely work, as always, Cynthia! PS my jaw dropped at the sight of that beautiful bokeh on your window in the side view photo of the affogatos and your Chemex (woah, that was a mouthful). 🙂

August 16, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Ooooh I’ve never had cold brew coffee! I really want to try it now! And then pour it all over ice cream 🙂 This looks delicious!!! Gorgeous pictures, as always. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend – it is so gorgeous outside! I need to stop looking at blogs and go do something!

10. Molly Jacobs says:

August 16, 2014 at 7:20 pm

Maybe my favorite thing you’ve posted! I’ve been following your blog for a little while now, and felt compelled to comment on what I think might be the most simple, but most genius post I’ve seen all summer!

Thanks for the great idea 🙂

11. stephanie says:

August 17, 2014 at 12:40 pm

how perfectly dreamy! i LOVE that you used cold brew instead of espresso 🙂
    your photos make me want to sit down with you and chat over all FIVE affogatos.

August 17, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Congrats on the feature, Cynthia!! I came *this* close to being named Verily, I expel a wee chuckle every time I hear the word (and magazine mention). 😛 Cold brew coffee is da bomb!! And, thanks to you, I’m a fan girl of sweet milk + iced coffee…I’ll have to merge the love with this blithe recipe. xo

I’m almost grateful that I don’t have an ice cream maker; I know I would panic during photos & just end up sitting on my bum, sulking, whilst inhaling the “subjects.”

August 19, 2014 at 2:27 pm

This is kind of blowing my mind! First, let me say that you have the most beautiful, cleanest looking window I have ever seen. I really love how you use it in your photography. And, this affogato looks so decadent; a true match made in heaven.
    xoxo