July 7, 2014 at 8:26 am

Seeing your two inspiring minds work together is like…BOOM! Love, love, love this. No, actually I love both posts (spotted Molly’s first). So much indeed. Gorgeous photography, AWESOME ice cream sandwiches (I mean BACON SUGAR!), and action shoots without a tripod.

Sending so much love your way,
    Sini

July 7, 2014 at 8:49 am

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This post is the best. Two of my favorites in one place and with bacon ice cream sandwiches too! You two are both incredible and I swear, Molly’s smile could cheer any day up! As could these ice cream sammie!

July 7, 2014 at 10:25 am

Um yall are amazing and this is one of my favorite posts ever. I thought seeing the Saveur awards through your blogs was exciting but you two in your kitchen?! In real life?! Making ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!! Too much love and amazement for words <33

(Except that I LOVE LOVE LOVE both your styles–so cool to see both her "quintessential Yeh shot" (great phrase) emerge from your apartment right next to your own quintessential Cynthia shots!! That last photo is a STUNNER. The light! <3)

July 7, 2014 at 10:55 am

Lovely!!! Those look delicious and loved the post!!! That must be so exciting! Btw… I can’t grow succulents either.. :/
    You churn ice cream in your bathroom? Well, at least you churn it… I kinda just drink it! :)

July 7, 2014 at 11:51 am

okay, you and molly win the internet! i love this (and you guys) so hard!

bacon and corn go hand-in-hand (hmm, like you guys?!) and so do ice cream and cookies. SO GOOD.

oh an i especially LOVE seeing the different shots you guys got!! so fun!

July 7, 2014 at 1:05 pm

I am super tickled by this post, you guys! I have absolutely nothing original to say because basically Steph just said it all, but yeah, you’re amazing. And seeing how you both shot the same post while maintaining your quintessentially you styles just makes my insides awash with butterflies. So much talent in that one little Brooklyn apartment! Hugstothemax – Em

7. cakeoversteak says:

July 7, 2014 at 1:18 pm

This is so cool!! I love seeing how two different artists can get their own “thing” from the same situation. You guys are the best, I’m so glad I got to meet you, and I’m so jealous you guys baked/cooked together!! When are we collaborating? 😉 hehehe

July 7, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Ermagawd, I need bacon brickle in my life and in my mouth like, yesterday! Girl, what an incredible experience. I adore and worship the both of you so MY dream afternoon would be a fly on the wall watching you guys at work. I wrote last week about how I’m so tired and uninspired when it comes to blogging. Getting to learn from and experience a new blogging/photography/baking perspective with someone I admire would totally give me a lift. I love this post, love all the photos, and I need a few dozen of these beautiful bacon sweet corn ice cream sandwiches.

July 7, 2014 at 4:36 pm

What a fun post! It looks like you two had an amazing time together! And I love what you created – I first had corn gelato at Cones on Bleecker street and I fell in love! I can only imagine how amazing it tastes with a bacon cookie!!

July 7, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I can totally feel the happiness of you two from SF. OMG!!! This is such a fun fun fun post.
    This collaboration is just so lovely & wonderful… I mean, bacon sugar cookies!!!! I want to just submerge my hand in my laptop and grab these ice cream sandwiches RIGHT NOW.

Wonderful!!!! bravo both of you. I hope it would be an “encore” soon :)

July 7, 2014 at 7:57 pm

this post makes me so happy :) although, admittedly, i’d be happier if I got to eat a few of those ice cream sandwiches!! well done you two.

12. alanafixfeastflair says:

July 8, 2014 at 12:54 am

Cuter than cute. You girls make my heart swoon. And ice cream churning in a bathroom shower–amazing. Mega-awesome combo all around.

July 8, 2014 at 7:13 am

Clearly, I love you + Molly + these sandwiches but what I love most about this post is your thoughts about working and collaborating with someone else. It so interesting to see how you worked together and what you learnt from each other.

July 8, 2014 at 1:02 pm

These ice cream sandwiches look divine! It’s lunchtime and I’m salivating at these photos.

Also, out of curiosity, which one of you uses a Canon and which one uses a Nikon?

July 8, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I’m a teensy tiny bit jealous but mostly 1000x in love with this post — how fun!!! I made sweet corn & hatch chile ice cream last summer, but I have to say, the inclusion of cream cheese in yours completely trumps mine. Love it!

July 8, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Holy moly, lady! I love all these process shots! You guys are the cutest and it looks like it was a super fun-filled day! Ahhh and so much ice cream sandwiches! They look so delicious, I don’t even care that it has bacon in it. LOL!! :)

July 9, 2014 at 12:30 am

Okay, you two are craaaaaaaazy adorable. I really did squeal out loud when I read this post–it might be one of my favorites to date! (Unsurprising, since you two are also two of my favorite bloggers. Yay!) I’d have to opt out on the bacon, BUT ice cream sandwiches will forever be burned into my consciousness as that thing-I-need-to-do-when-my-big-day-comes-and-an-awesome-food-blogger-comes-to-bake-and-shoot-in-my-humble-kitchen. I think I’d just about die. You both rock majorly :)