July 22, 2013 at 8:38 pm

I’m so excited that you found that tip for soaking your greens helpful! It’s kind of amazing to watch it happen, isn’t it? OK, so this sandwich is making me so hungry right now! I was just going to throw some pasta together for dinner tonight, but you have me rethinking that plan! Club sandwiches are my favorite. They are the perfect combination of flavors and textures. I love that you use Laughing Cow…embarrassing story ahead…my sister and I called it HahaMoo cheese when we were little…yeah, I told you it was embarrassing! Thanks for the mention…you’re a doll!

• says:

July 23, 2013 at 1:21 am

Hahaha you have NO idea how hard we laughed here when I read your comment! I love it (and I kind of want to call it that now!) Thank you so much for your awesome tip and for taking the time to comment, it means so much! (And PS, I’m still eating those amazing fudge cookies, a couple each day haha 🙂 )

February 28, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Hahaha THANK YOU! Funnily, I’ve actually already taken it (thank goodness) and passed (thank double triple quadruple goodness) — my email notif juts went out for this for some weird reason. But I’m glad you like the sandwich because it makes the awkward six-month-late notification worth it 😉 And thank you anyway for the good luck!! I def needed it. Oy. 😉

February 28, 2014 at 10:04 am

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! You are going to rock it, I just know it!! And then you can share delicious recipes with us all day long once you’re a fancy lawyer right?? Actual law stuff aside…

February 28, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Haha, thank you SO much, Erika!!! Thankfully, I’ve actually already taken it — it was at the end of July (and I have been blocking out the memory of it ever since). I don’t know why, but the email notification went out to everyone about this post yesterday. Maybe the law gods reminding me of my suffering. But I passed, yippee 😉 And thanks anyway! 😀

• says:

February 28, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Oh pfft. Way to look at the date, me. BUT YAY CONGRATS!!! Glad that is over and done with–such a huge accomplishment!

(omg I still feel dumb. There was confusion on so many levels while reading the post yet I just breezed right through it!)